Saturday April 27th 2019 from 9am to 4pm
Alpine Park – White Star Road – Wandiligong – Victoria
The only nut festival of its kind in Australia!
The Wandiligong Nut Festival, begun in 2001, was initially just a low-key local affair
but the years going by, it is now a well established event which attract
thousand of visitors in the Alpine Shire.
The highlights for this year will include:
- Our beautiful local market where you will be able to meet our local growers (chestnut,
walnuts, pistachios, apples, olives, pumpkin, and much more)
- Discover the art & craft vibe present in the Alpine Valley
(Blacksmith, Jewellers, Woodsmiths, Textile Designers, and much more)
- Taste local delicatessen with a special nut flavours and enjoy local drinks
Other attractions and activities include:
- Our big marquee will welcome cooking demonstration by a local chef using our beautiful and tasty local products
- Live music by local band and artists
- Chestnut Roasting in a large pan over an open fire
- Chestnut cracking table
- For children: petting zoo and face painting
The Wandi Nut Festival is held at Alpine Park, Wandiligong, just a short drive from Bright.