Stall Holder Agreement:
1. The applicant agrees to set up their display, on Sunday 19th April 2020, between 7am and 8am.
The packup is not before 1pm and will be conducted from 1pm to 2pm.
2. The applicant agrees to provide their own 3×3 meter marquee/tent and trestle table – 1 trestle table will be made available on request.
3. NO electricity will be available on the property.
4. The applicant agrees to offer For Sale flea market type items only. This include valuable garage sale, collectables or antiques.
5. NO illegal items will be permitted on the property. Discovery of such items will result in immediate expulsion from the property.
6. NO firearms, other than antiques may be sold. no ammunition or components of any kind may be sold.
7. NO obscene pictures or pornographic material may be sold or given away.
8. The applicant agrees to clean their display space at the close of the show and remove trash.
9. Space will be assigned on a “first come, first serve” basis or at the discretion of the Bright Autumn Festival Committee.
10. Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Bright Autumn Festival Committee should weather or any other event cause
11. The applicant agrees that the Bright Autumn Festival Committee will not be liable for any loss or damage to person or property.
The fee for a stall holder space is $ 20.00. This fee is to be paid in full before Sunday 19th April 2020.
You could pay your stall holder space fee via EFT to:
Bank details: Account Name Bright Autumn Festival
Bendigo Bank – BSB: 633000 Account No – 156 181 984
(use your family name as reference on your payment)
If you need more information about this event or more payment options to book your space,
please contact us by email to email@example.com