Saturday 23 April 2022
9am to 4pm
Alpine Park – White Star Road – Wandiligong – Victoria
The only nut festival of it’s kind in Australia!
The Wandiligong Nut Festival, begun in 2001, was initially just a low-key local affair but the years going by, it is now a well established event which attracts thousands of visitors in the Alpine Shire.
The highlights for this year will include:
- Our beautiful local market where you will be able to meet our local growers (chestnut,
walnuts, pistachios, apples, olives, pumpkin, and much more)
- Discover the art and craft vibe present in the Alpine Valley
(Blacksmith, Jewellers, Woodsmiths, Textile Designers, and much more)
- Taste local delicatessen with a special nut flavours and enjoy local drink
All day events include:
- Live music by local and regional artists
- Locally and regionally grown tree nuts
- Local apples and other produce
- Local beer, cider and spirits
- Variety of food and drink stalls
- Hand-made craft and creation stalls
- Chestnut roasting with the Bright Men’s Shed
- Roaming circus performers
- Nut-cracking tables
- Kids games and activities
- and more!
The Wandiligong Nut Festival is held at Alpine Park, Wandiligong, just a short drive from Bright.