The Bright Autumn Festival is a ten day celebration of the wonderful autumn colours and autumn produce of the valleys of Victoria's Alpine High Country. It takes place from April 26th to May 5th 2013. The highlight is the Gala Weekend with a market, music in the streets and a parade.
· Gala Day Market & Parade
· Open Gardens & Chestnut Groves
· Autumn Festival Ball
· Farm Tours
· Gold Panning & Battery Tours
· Pony Clun Open Show
· Guided Tours of Bright, Wandiligong, Porepunkah and Myrtleford.
· Breathtaking scenic drives by yourself or join in our tour
· Autumn Art Show with paintings for sale
· Visit Mt Buffalo National Park
· Evening Entertainment.
And much more.