The Bright Rotary Autumn Festival is a ten day celebration of the wonderful autumn colours and autumn produce of the valleys of Victoria's Alpine High Country. It takes place from April 24th to May 3rd 2015. The highlight is the Gala Weekend with a market, music in the streets and a parade.
· Gala Day Market & Parade
· Open Gardens & Chestnut Groves
· Wandi Nut Festivall
· Farm Tours
· Ivan Gelliee Big Band.
· Guided Tours of Bright and Wandiligong.
· Breathtaking scenic drives by yourself or join in our tours
· Autumn Art Show (paintings for sale)
· Visit Mt Buffalo National Park
· Evening Entertainment.
· And much more.